Frequently Asked Questions
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIMES:
- Most orders ship out within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping from Chicago (1-4 days)
- Rush option is available during checkout (1-2 days + 2 Day shipping)
- Rush and shipping fees are calculated during checkout
- We use FEDEX and USPS. Tracking is sent upon shipment
- Mix and match any colors
- Cords can be any custom lengths
- Most custom orders may be placed directly through the website.
- Please contact us(email@example.com) for any options you do not see available and we can usually create a custom product for you.
- Length is measured from ceiling to bulb tip. For example, a cluster specified at 36" will be 32" from the ceiling to bottom of the sockets, or 29" of visible cord.
- To help determine the lengths needed for a swag chandelier, we suggest measuring in the space with a piece of string.
- Up to 6 FT length is included at the base price. Additional length can be added for $1.50/FT.
- Length can be easily adjusted a few inches from what you specify, or can be cut shorter by an electrician to adjust more than that. In most cases it is best to error on the side of longer.
- Need more help determining pendant lengths? Check out our LENGTH GUIDE
- We carry both incandescent bulbs (40W and 60W) and new LED bulbs (4W)
- LED bulbs offer greater lumens (brightness) per wattage
- LED bulbs are a warmer tone and amber tinted glass
- Antique filament bulbs offer a classic amber glow and are a more decorative option
- All Bulbs can be used with a Dimmer
- All Fixtures can be used with LED Bulbs
- Sockets are standard size E26 Twist Base
- All Fixtures are suitable for use worldwide and we ship internationally often.
- Bulbs are available for both 110V (USA and Canada) and 220V (EU).
- Sockets are a standard medium edison base, fitting E26 or E27 twist base bulbs.
- International shipping is 6-10 business days on average. RUSH processing and Express shipping is available during checkout, express international shipping is 3-5 business days.
- There may be additional customs charges applied to your package upon delivery. All customs charges are the responsibly of the buyer and unfortunately we have no control over these fees or the payment process.
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE